Saturday, April 08, 2006

First impressions count

Today was my first official day at ZRK. I think I made a good first impression.

Even though it is April, it was snowing heavily, so on the walk from the car park, my trousers slowly became wet from the bottom up, leaving me with an interesting two-tone effect. Then, to combat the 6.30 start, I stopped in Starbucks for a Chai Tea Latte boost. I made my final dash from the coffee shop to work carrying three bags, an umbrella and a frothy coffee. I arrived and plonked everything in the corner like a small bomb blast. I then set about lessons and a bit of chit-chat. Later I stopped for a quick break. I went to the toilets and when I looked in the mirror I discovered a big blob of creamy foam stuck to my cheek. I had begun my new job with wet trousers and milk-cheek. Not good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home