Friday, March 31, 2006

Ladies of leisure

Today Ms S and I decided to take a very long lunch. School was totally dead and nobody was going to miss us, so we headed to our favourite ramen shop and had a good old natter while we wasted an hour and a half of our day. You see, much better mood now, because even the slurpiness of the noodles was fun. I of course had my usual miso ramen and gyoza. One day I am going to be brave and try the "tan tan men" which is red and has flames and lots of words I cant read all over the advert . It looks dangerous. I thought I could write a book about "miso ramen of Japan" as I never deviate from the safety of the miso, wherever I go. This does have the downside that it would be based mostly on restaurants in rural north Japan, rather than places people would actually want to visit, but it`s an idea all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home