Wednesday, March 29, 2006

one more moan

The third thing that has annoyed me today is greed. The headmaster brought two big boxes of grapefruit for everyone in the office. Most people took one or two to eat at their desk, but one teacher took 8!! Just count them! It is not that he took them that annoys me, but the general blase attitude towards showing total gluttony. It is the same when someone brings cakes into the office, people pounce on them like a pack of vultures that haven't eaten in a week. Maybe it is my British reserve, but it just doesn't put people in a very flattering light in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..nothing wrong with running for the cakes if you ask me...maybe thats my Japanese heritage...

7:56 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

for sure. on a normal day I would be in there with the rest of them, I just have it in for the whole world today.

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home