Monday, February 13, 2006

Where is my sanity?

This Sunday I had a little lapse in my usual cautiousness and splashed out on a new car. It is second hand and very small, so wasn't too expensive. Next month my present car is due for it`s MOT, which after all the repairs it needed was going to cost a small fortune, plus having gone from a monster of a car, to a K-car (the Japanese classification for a small car), I am going to save loads on insurance and tax, which are also both due in March. In fact, my road tax bill is reduced from 250 pounds to 30 pounds! After working out all the numbers, it seems it will save me money in the long run.

I don`t get to pick it up until the weekend, but this is a picture from another website of the same type of car. Mine is a very, very dark charcoal grey. It also has all sorts of exciting features like a remote control key, an MD player, pink headlights, and a really cool little flap thing above the drivers seat where you can store your glasses. And best of all...it`s manual!!! \(^_^)/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - despite having pink headlights. A bit of a contrast to your existing car - probably get three of your new ones into the volume of the old one. An impressive saving on running costs though.

Dad

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home