Sunday, February 05, 2006

Injury Update

I was going to write about this on Friday when it happened, but I was still feeling rather overwhelmed, so had to wait to compose myself.

After 5 days, my neck was still rather painful and immobile, so I took myself off to the doctor. After a few x-rays and a lot of gabble about bones and sockets, he pulled out a big fat needle and said "this might hurt a bit". I have never enjoyed injections, and they do make me feel a bit queasy, but I wouldn't say they are normally painful. This however was off the chart. He injected whatever it was into my shoulder BONE!!! Oh my god, that hurt! Ugh, still feel rather unsettled just writing about it. Only good point was I got to tell lots of people about it and so I could practice my medical Japanese. Downside is that my neck still hurts and I still can't move it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home