Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why??

I trust in IMDB 100%, so I am convinced that Leslie Ash is British. Born in London it says. So why has she been appearing on Japanese TV for the last few months promoting Nescafe instant in a broad American accent. She only says about three words and 99% of the Japanese population have no chance of discerning the difference between a British and an American accent, so why has someone decided she should talk like this? It is a total mystery to me. Is it a lifestyle choice she has taken on? Does she always talk this way now?

(click here to watch the adverts)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it is Lesley Ash - isn't it Meg Ryan? ( who has the advantage of being American)

Mum

8:58 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

I guess that would explain the American accent. Do they look similar or have I just totally lost it?

12:22 am  
Blogger Ma&Pa said...

Totally lost it - I wouldn't like to say!

Now you know how I felt about Nicole Kidman and Bewitched!!!!!

8:31 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

na, that is a whole other league of humiliation (^_^;)

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home