Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Shower Showdown

On Saturday my shower froze and the pipes burst, leaving me with no hot water in the bathroom for the whole weekend. Yesterday I told the school and they sent a man to my apartment to inform me that it was indeed broken and it wasn't just that I was incapable of using it. Well today the school decided that because it broke last year too and they paid then that this year I should pay. Irrelevant of the fact that I just don't have that much money lying around, it seemed a bit unfair to my that because they didn't insulate my walls that I should pay. Well, I needn't have worried. My supervisor saw the injustice in the situation and stormed into the office and kicked ass!! She was having none of their cheek. So hopefully I shall have a new shower this week and be no worse off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home