Friday, May 12, 2006

Best thing since Python!

I was recording Planet Earth the other night and after it had finished, it ran into a program called Salaryman Taisou (gymnastics). This made me laugh more than anything has in a really, really long time. I have taken a video of it, but as of yet cannot find a way to get it up on line. There is possibly footage here, but my computer wont let me look at it. Maybe the funniest thing about it is that because it is an NHK program, it is probably done in all seriousness.

Will work on trying to get video up here, well, when I say work on it, what I really mean is I am going to ask Crusty to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That link does work, and I'm very glad that I clicked on it! That's a great start to the day.

If you want to upload videos, YouTube is your friend. www.youtube.com

8:56 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

Well, if the link works, I shall leave it at that. I have discovered that it is on every Tuesday, so I shall be sure to tune in this week! Bet you can`t wait to come to Japan now!

3:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home