Sunday, March 05, 2006

You`re never too old

Today I had a bit of a regressive day and did lots of things I should have stopped doing after my 14th birthday...but it was fun.

First we went to a place called Mach Land which is a big games and bowling place. First we did print club. We chose a machine that did themes, so you choose a theme and then it give you a suitable background and a pose you should do, then after the stamps you can put on using the computer are also themed to that. We did school, horror and white wedding. It was one of the most fun prikura I have ever done.

Then we played on the taiko machine. This is a game which plays a recent chart song, then shows little blue or yellow or red logos on the screen, the you bash a big drum and, in theory, make a noise similar to the original song`s drums. I got one of my best scores ever, but it was on super-super easy mode. Then we had a quick game of pool before heading off to town.


We spent the afternoon in the cinema watching The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I do realise I am 25 years old, but I still cried when Aslan died and was quite afraid of the White Witch. I guess it goes to show you can never be too old for C.S. Lewis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home