Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Scary Day

Well, after Crusty`s post on Sunday, I spotted this little beauty in a clothes shop, proving I believe that Iwate has by far and away the most scary Santas.



And while we are on the topic of things that are a bit scary that shouldn`t be, does anyone else find this fruit cup a little unnerving?



ps: sorry the images are sideways, my internet at home is broken, so I am having to do this at school and I have no way to turn things here. Will put them right when Asahi net starts behaving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You win, your santa is far more terrifying. It looks as if it was actually designed to be super-sinister and ruin christmas for everyone, whereas my one has more of an inadvertantly-scary feel.

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are there Father Christmas look alikes anyway - I thought Christmas was a western festival?

I agree about the orange drink, he looks so sinister he could belong to the tango mafia!

Mum

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home