Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mid year conference

This week we had the JET midyear conference. This is just an excuse to get all the JETs together so we can drink a bit and don't go crazy for not having spoken at natural speed English for several months. Well, no it is so we become superb teachers of English, but kill two birds and all that...

This is us on my birthday with our bottle of red wine. Everyone was very nice to me and Mike bought me some lovely Anna Sui perfume and Jo got me..well, we aren't quite sure what it is, but it has The Little Prince on it, so I am very happy with it. Think it grows, but I can't find out until the spring as it is too cold to try at the moment. One bonus of being imprisoned at the midyear conference on your birthday is a, all your friend are already there and b, you are in a swanky hotel with lovely onsens. Not bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home