Thursday, June 15, 2006

Is this it?

At the beginning of July we have to go to a leavers ceremony at the city hall to meet the mayor and eat lunch and try to avoid all the bitter ALTs who are just going to sit around and bitch about how this day couldn`t have come any sooner. Today I got the paperwork for it land on my desk and it had been kindly translated for me. It was entitled "A ceremony for the expiration of ALT". It sounds like we are all going to be slaughtered in some mass ritual. Suddenly, on this wet Friday morning, a day off school to eat warm sandwiches is seeming less appealing.

what I am expecting the major to be wearing

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there. It'll be grand. We'll avoid the bitter ones...we can..we know who they are.

12:27 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

we can avoid the people, but we can never escape the air of general malaise that will settle over the room.

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home