Friday, June 10, 2005


We love nature!

Normally if someone told me "I found this on the floor. Would you like to try it?" my immediate thought would be to say no. But this was how I spent my Friday night. This group of people (they call themselves a circle, but that sounds too much like pointy hats and cauldrons to me) go around forests, lakes and the sides of roads collecting wild stuff, then all get together and eat it. This was their AGM, so they invited lots of extra people and had a big stuff-we-found-on-the-floor bbq. The food was actually really nice and I don`t appear to have suffered food poisoning, so all is well. Luckily, there was also a free supply of beer and sake, so I made sure to thoroughly steralise my insides by drinking my own weight in shochu. This also helped my Japanese abilities no end! All the people were very nice and I spoke to the Korean SEA for the first time since we both arrived 2 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home