Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One more day `til freedom!

Today is my last day at school before we are off to Hong Kong for 10 whole days of city life, beaches and NO SCHOOL!!! Yes, really quite excited about this. Of course when I get back, I shall be putting up lots of photos, so please come back and have a look after the 8th.

I have just been given a set of lovely photos of our new first year classes in the swanky new school uniform (unfortunately they decided to choose a photo in which I look like a grumpy old woman, but can`t be helped). I shall attempt to get this scanned in and up on the site after HK. The new uniform is really, really cute; especially as all the boys have blazers that would fit Johnny Vegas.

Oh, and even more exciting news, I am now only the 3rd youngest person in the office! A few weeks ago a 23 year old, newly-graduated PE teacher started, and now we have a work-experience guy too. tut, enough to make you feel old!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not fair. If I had the choice between being in HK on holiday for 10 days, and being in Cambridge revising for 10 days, I think you can guess what my decision would be.

As the Japanese say (or at least as Hiroko says), I am very jerrous. She was a very stereotypical Japanese tourist, by the way, constantly exclaiming "ooh, correge!" as we wandered around town.

By the way, my pointless ramblings and introspective musings on here will probably become more frequent as revision boredom kicks in. Don't really mind if anyone reads them or not.

11:28 am  
Blogger niko-chan said...

Well, in retrospect, I think I can agree that HK was definately better than revision! And we did our best to be really stereotypical English tourists, Rick wore shorts with socks and sandles, Cedric took a photo of everything in sight, between us we did our best to buy all of HK's tacky souveniers and at one really hot point, Rick even took off his shirt!

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home